Okay, I know I'm supposed to write a thank you letter to someone, but I still can't decide who. So many people I can and wanna thank. So I'm gonna cheat a bit and switch around.

This is my earliest memory.

I was standing in front of a mirror inside my home, holding some toy and talking. I was pretending that my reflection was someone else - a friend. I can't remember for the life of me what exactly I said, but I do know that "we" were engaged in a very serious conversation - probably on whether Brown Bear should be forgiven for shouting at White Bear (Actually, I can't even remember what toys I had, except for that one brown bear).

I was about 2 and half years old. Lara wasn't born then. So I was still an only child and very much needing friends. So you could imagine my excitement when my mom told me that a friend was on the way. Twenty years later, and I'm still grateful for my built-in best friend.

Who needs a mirror reflection when you've got a sister. =D


P.S. Won't have internet connection for 2 days.