Hello, my darlings. 

It’s Day 27 and twenty days since my last post. Time has passed quickly and slowly at the same time. In a way, my stay here has been timeless. 

But well, let’s see what I’ve been up to. First up, I got stuck in a maze with a handful of my beloved Monash-ians. It was a day of solving puzzles, from figuring out the best way to travel to Healesville, to shuffling our feet along the color-coded maze floor, to exclaiming over failed swings in mini-golf, to contemplating dinner plans. Frankly, we didn’t do much, but I had fun nonetheless.
the color sequence maze

The next big trip was a 5-day holiday in Bright. We climbed to the top of waterfalls, stared down from Mt. Buffalo to the valley below, stuffed our faces with meat pies, walked along rivers, spotted kookaburras and wild kangaroos, and went tubing down a creek where the waters were so cold it took us a while to thaw after that. It was my kind of holiday, refreshed by the serenity of nature. 
lookout on Mt. Buffalo

But the holiday had to end and we returned to a continuous flutter of Christmas festivities. Dinners, picnics, movies, presents, and even a piñata to boot! Lots of baking and eating, I can tell you that. But although it’s been a rather busy week, I still did enjoy myself. It is truly nice to not be plagued by worries.

And the closing to the Christmas season is one I shall never forget. My uncle and aunty took us to watch Hairspray the Musical last night. The experience was breathtaking! The show was colorful, light-hearted, moving, and punched with so much energy we felt like getting up to dance ourselves. Sometimes I had to remind myself that it’s not a movie but live. It was seriously so good! I wish I could relive the evening again and again.

So that’s how my December has been. I thank God from the bottom of my heart, to have blessed me with this much-needed break. I’m loving life. =)