My planning process does not look as pretty as this // Unsplash

Dear friends,

If any of you still visit here, bless your heart.

I figured it's time to assure you that, no, I have not forgotten the blog. It's on my mind almost always.

Since the beginning of this year, I've been the web editor at work. It was something thrown to me, but it's been fun learning the ropes of CMS and the basics like scheduling posts ahead of time. Yes, all these years and I'm only aware of editorial calendars now. It's such a basic necessity to planning and yet it went right over my head.

Anyway, I now appreciate the value of a well-run publishing platform. And if I'm to have credibility as a writer in this Twitter-Instagram-Medium era, I need to buck up on my own blogging goals and habits.

The point is: I'm in the process of developing a new blog, one that is more focused in theme. Proper blog planning takes time, as I play around with the content, design and publishing platforms. So you'd have to wait for quite a while for that. Feedback is welcome!

But until then, I will keep this blog alive as much as I can, to either share my journey or keep the brain juices flowing.


Cheers,
Charmain