It's back to the usual posts. :)

I've been staring at this page for a while, and was about to leave this draft hanging for another day when I realized the irony of that act.

Because, you see, it occurred to me that I have started more things than I have finished them. I could even win the award for Most Unfinished Projects. *applause*

One need not go far for examples. I didn't finish the 30-day blogging project, nor did I get round to writing the last part to the character study on Hannah.

There are other things. I'm actually afraid to list them. But let's just say that the latest chapter of spring-cleaning (now that's one that simply never ends!) told of great and varied dreams never fully realized.

I guess the fact that I'm in my final semester adds to this contemplation. Come to think of it, so does the Olympics. To think of those athletes giving their all just to reach the finishing line. What commitment and discipline that entails!

Now I don't want you to get that I have never finished anything. The major stuff I stick to. I mean, driving for two hours to get home when I really want to sleep is no mean feat.

But back to the main point.

I have decided that by the end of the year, not only do I want to finish school, but I also aim to wrap up several of the projects.

And I think I can start with...