I'm writing this to take a break. I've been sitting here since 2pm, and it's now 6pm. Designing newspaper pages is waaayyy harder than anyone imagined it to be. Add to that the fact that I'm not as artsy-fartsy. So here's a grand thank you to all designers in the publishing industry!! I appreciate your works!

So anyway, it's just another Thursday. I'm in the computer lab listening to mouse clicks and keyboard taps while this guy down my aisle says random last names to a guy on the other end of the line. It's pretty funny when in the past 30 minutes all you hear is, "Johnson... Walker... Yes, with a 'W'... Finch..." Who are these people? And what is this guy organizing?

I've been looking for pictures for my newspaper pages and came across this nice painting of paddleboards.

by Pristine Cartera-Turkus
And a paddleboarding-in-action one by another artist...
by Michelle Bower
I'm intrigued by Michelle Bower especially, because she lives in the Cayman Islands, and what she does is paint the scenes around her. Now isn't that the life!