Hey everyone, thanks for your kind thoughts. I'll be the first to admit it's very strange writing so much about a rabbit, but well, we're animal lovers, and I write also for how God taught and spoke to me through her.

Anyway, I don't want to leave the impression that I'm the kind that broods in depression for months on end. I miss Sunny much still, but life has to go on.

I watched Tangled the other day and fell in love with Zachary Levi's voice. Not that Mandy Moore wasn't good, she's perfect as Rapunzel!

But anyways, I was just listening to the Tangled song that was nominated for an Oscar and wonder why in the world it lost. Then I listened to Terrified, which I already loved before this.

And you wanna learn something cool? Zachary Levi is a Christian! Like, a proper Christian Christian, not just by name. And he's not a Jew. I always thought he was.

But well. Here's some easy listening for you. =)

P.S. I say he's a nerd because he acts as one - in the TV series "Chuck".