It's one thing to be home and not do anything.
It's another to be home, fall ill, and be forced not to do anything.

After months of accumulating 'work points', like the rich young man, God's telling me to sell all.
Cause I've been so rich in my ability to juggle and achieve a million and one things I'm not following Him rightly.
That doesn't mean I forsook Him entirely. In fact, I got closer to Him in these times.
But I guess He wants me to get even closer.
So I'm not supposed to take up any new responsibilities or work.

It's hard. I didn't expect myself to be that attached to do.

So yeah, here I am, in no position to work on my assignments.
No position to go to any events.
No mood to even eat. :-S
I don't even feel like going to the ball.

I'm feeling guilty for resting.

If you're not hearing much from me, you know why.
Meanwhile...

Hello, bed!