The past week has been... busy. Sorry I didn't have articles to share on Monday. But here I am, pushing for the last 10 posts before the end of April!

Today's topic is a tough one. I enjoy all forms of art - literature, film, theater, photography, dance, music, drawing and painting. I appreciate the challenges of creativity within the boundaries of each medium. Well, one genre I don't get yet is modern art. But let's leave that for another day.

It'd be easy to talk about literature, because, uh, it's obvious I love words. So let's talk about films. Actually, films incorporate all kinds of art. There's photography, script, and music. And dance for Bollywood. And with animation, there's drawing, too. Plus so many books are being adapted into movies, so literature's a yes. Should we talk about theater now that Les Miserables is a hit?

Here's one short a friend shared with me a long while ago. It was for the Schweppes online film festival.



And here's the Disney animated short that won an Oscar this year for best animated short film. Interestingly, they both run along the same plot. Which do you prefer?



Well, since I'm at it, here's another one I really like.