I was in deep, contemplative mood two days ago. Today? Today I write the things I am grateful for, for the year that has gone.

  1. Studies. I forgot what joy it is to study. I enjoyed getting back to routine, I even am grateful for the struggles and frustrations. I truly learned this year.
  2. "Old" friends. Those I left behind in Malacca, those from Malacca but are in KL/wherever else, and MYPG-ians. We're so busy we couldn't meet much. I miss you, and truly treasure the time we've known each other. Let not the changes of life erase how much you have influenced who I am today.
  3. "New" friends. Basically the Monash-ians and SIB-ians. You supported me, challenged me, cheered me up, fattened me up. I worried if I could fit in, but you made me feel welcomed.
  4. Australia. The rest I terribly, terribly needed. I'm loving my time here, and am now rested mentally, emotionally, and physically.
  5. Family. Always there. Always with open arms. Cousins, uncles, aunties, Mummy, Daddy, Lara. Love you!
  6. God. I struggled to stay close to You, but You were beside me even when I thought You weren't.
I regret I cannot list all by name, lest I should miss someone out. Because there's just soooo many of you. =P

But yeah.

With all my love,
Charms