Christmas and the new year came and left in a whirlwind. I think this has been one of the busiest Christmas/new year season I've ever had. It probably is the busiest. Allow me to list it out.

24th - Went to the Portuguese Settlement for the countdown. Man, was it packed! Shearlee stayed over.
25th - Had the final practice for the dance I was teaching.
Attended the Christmas service by Bethany Church which was held at Calvary Life Chinese sanctuary. That was where my dance was being performed.
From there Lara and I went straight to Dataran to watch Yes Man and have supper with Shanwayne and Dexter.
26th - Went out with the girls I taught dance. They wanted to treat me. But they couldn't drive, so I did the honors. I gave them a brief tour of Malacca. After that we had ais kacang, and then bakso, before I sent them back. Went back home. Rested and showered. Then Lara and I went to Joash's open house. Was there until 1.30am.
27th - Lunch at another open house. Then went up to KL for my mom's side annual family Christmas gathering.
28th - Came back. Rested.
29th - Camp UNO Campers' reunion party.
30th - Met up with Say Yong, Daryl, and Tong for dinner.
31st - Drove up to KL to count down with family, yet again. Kingsley, Magdalene, and Jack followed us up as well.
1st - Woke up after 4 hours of sleep or so. Wanted to go to Bentley, but it was closed, so we went to the Yamaha shop in the Curve instead. Had lunch after that and went home.

And that was my Christmas and New Year. Honestly, I don't think I've ever met up with so many people in such a short time. But as tiring as it was, it was fun! Thank you, family and friends, for a memorable season! Hope you have a great 2009. Love ya!